7/6/15

June wrap up & haul!

Another month over and time flies by! I didn't even realized we we're already in July!! So my apologies for my late wrap up and haul :)

Source picture: my instagram @melissa_reads


Here's what I read:
1. Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker: ★★★+0.5 (review to come)
6. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas: ★★★★★ (review to come)

Since I didn't realized time was going so fast, I wasn't able to read all the books I had planned for June. I only managed to read 3 books and 3 graphic novels. It turned out to be a pretty disappointing reading month. In amounts though, because I may have read very few books, but I've been pretty obsessive about Sarah J Maas' books and they we're definitely in my top 10 of best books I've read in 2015 (no kidding!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's time to share my June haul! As you may know (or not, that's fine too haha :D) I have a book buying limit of 5 books per month. And... oh well... I just couldn't resist not buying books when an online shop throws a sale of "3 books for 20€" in my face :D So I bought a bit more, but I'm not feeling THAT guilty ;)



Here's what I bought: 
1. Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
2. The Collectors' Society by Heather Lyons
3. The Hidden Library by Heather Lyons
4. The Forgotten Mountain by Heather Lyons
5. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
6. The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings
7. The Heir by Kiera Cass
8. Fantastic beast and where to find them by JK Rowling

I'm SO excited to read The Forgotten Mountain!! And also Heir of Fire! TFM has been a very anticipated release of mine and I cannot wait to continue reading this amazing series. What have you bought this month? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment