1/2/15

Recent Release: Love & Other Theories by Alexis Bass

Every Friday I share a recent release I’m excited to read. If you want to check out the previous ones, click here. These are all books I'm adding to my growing pile of tbr-books ;)

 Series: stand-alone
Genre: YA, contemporary, romance, high school
Release date: December 31st, 2014
Publisher: Harper Teen
Length: 384 pages

If you want more, you have to give less.

That’s the secret to dating in high school. By giving as little as they expect to get in return, seventeen-year-old Aubrey Housing and her three best friends have made it to the second semester of their senior year heartbreak-free. And it’s all thanks to a few simple rules: don’t commit, don’t be needy, and don’t give away your heart.

So when smoking-hot Nathan Diggs transfers to Lincoln High, it shouldn’t be a big deal. At least that’s what Aubrey tells herself. But Nathan’s new-boy charm, his kindness, and his disarming honesty throw Aubrey off her game and put her in danger of breaking the most important rule of all: Don’t fall in love.

Credit:

I found the book thanks to the ARC-party of EpicReads. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, then I really recommend looking at their YouTube-channel.
They talk about everything in the YA-world. Every Wednesday they do a live hangout, called #TeaTime and talk about books, what they’re reading exc.
A few times a year they do an #ArcParty where they present all books that are coming out in the next few months. That is how I find most of my tbr books.

So, if you’re into YA, then you should really watch their videos. The two girls hosting it are so funny and 100% real booknerds! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment