1/1/15

December Haul!

Aaaah so many books!! :D I bought a few books myself. Well, a "few"... I bought 10, but I haven't received 5 of them yet, so I'll include them in my next haul ;)



Books I bought:
  • Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
  • Daimon by JLA
  • Pure by JLA
  • A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
  • Ignite by Lily Paradis (this one is signed!)

Books I bought but haven't received yet:
  • The Archive by Victoria Schwab
  • Love Rosie by Cecila Ahern
  • Stone Cold Touch by JLA
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • Defiance by Cj Redwine

Books I received for Christmas:
  • White Hot Kiss by JLA
  • My True Love Gave To Me 
  • Jellicoa Road by Melina Marchetta
  • Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
  • Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
This brings me to a grand total of 15 books! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment