1/11/15

Book of the Week #18: Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

Every Sunday I share a book I discovered during the week. I think it's a good idea for you guys if you're looking for random recommendations ;)
If you want to see the previous ones, just click here.

Details about this book:
Series: Never Never #1
Genre: NA, mystery, romance, contemporary
Length: 140 pages
Release date: January 8th, 2015
Publisher: Hoover Ink

What is the book about?

Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.

How did I found this book?

I think these days EVERYONE knows Colleen Hoover. Even if you never read anything about her, you must have seen something about her, right? Same goes for Tarryn!

This book has been released this week and the 5-star reviews exploded EVERYWHERE! Instagram, goodreads, facebook, … I just had to buy it myself.
And I did. It’s a super cheap ebook (no paperback for the moment), so you have no excuses ;) I haven’t finished it yet and I just KNOW the ending will be horribly good.

TIP 1: go into this book BLIND! The blurb of this book is very short and vague and that makes this book so good.

TIP 2: JUST GO READ THIS BOOK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment