12/3/14

Little personal note

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to let you guys know I won't be posting a Weekly Recommendation post this week. And because of two reasons.

First: I started a new job!! Yay for me :D Monday was my first day and I'm already drowning in all the work I have. I'm working at TMF Group as the receptionist/secretary.
When I get home at 6-7PM I'm exhausted! That's why I haven't been blogging a lot these days. I have a few posts for you guys this week and probably for next week too, but I haven't had time to prepare my recommendations :(

Second, I need more inspiration for categories! I think I covered all the basic recommendations like contemporary romance, series, stand-alones ect. But I'm out of ideas :D So, please, if you have a category/theme you want suggestions from, don't hesitate to let me know in the comments!! It would be much appreciated! 

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know this :)
I just need to adjust to the "lots-of-work-but-no-sleep" thing and I'll be blogging like a real fangirl again in no time! :D

I love you all and have an amazing day/night!! ♥
Melissa xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment