12/1/14

Get To Know The Author #5: Lisa De Jong

Every two weeks I present you one of my favorite authors. There are a lot, so be prepared! ;) If you want to see the previous ones, click here. This week I'm presenting you Lisa De Jong!!

Personal info from blog

Lisa De Jong is a wife, mother and full-time number cruncher who lives in the Midwest.

Her writing journey involved insane amounts of coffee and many nights of very little sleep but she wouldn't change a thing.

She also enjoys reading, football and music.



Books (linked to Goodreads):


 The Rain stand-alone series: 
These books can be read in any order! You could even start backwards, it doesn't matter, because they are stand-alones. But all the books connect in some way, so it's fun to read them in order ;)

She also wrote another series. It's the Heart duology. The books are Plastic Hearts and Glass Hearts.

I haven't read these yet, but I'm assuming the second book is an actual sequel ;)

She also wrote a few other books planned. They should be released soon:

 I haven’t read all her books yet, but these are my reviews so far:

Connect with the author:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION: Have you read a book of Lisa? Did you like it?
If you haven't read anything about Lisa yet, will you in the future? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment