11/16/14

Book of the Week #11: Kissing Eden by T.A. Foster

Every Sunday I share a book I discovered during the week. I think it's a good idea for you guys if you're looking for random recommendations ;)
If you want to see the previous ones, just click here.

Details about this book:
Series: Kissing Eden #1
Genre: New adult, romance, contemporary.
Length: 147 pages
Release date: February 28th 2014
Publisher: /

What is the book about?

Have you ever thought of taking a vacation alone? I mean step on a plane, check into your hotel, and lie on the beach completely and utterly alone. No? Me either, but then right before senior spring break I got dumped.
Something about break ups makes you do things you didn’t want to do, and try things you didn’t know you were capable of.

That’s how I ended up at the Palm Palace.
That’s how I met Grey.

That’s how my spring break turned into the most unforgettable week of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment