10/26/14

Book of the Week #8: The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher

Every Sunday I share a book I discovered during the week. I think it's a good idea for you guys if you're looking for random recommendations ;)
If you want to see the previous ones, just click here.

Details about this book:

Series: Love Me with Lies #1
Genre: new adult, contemporary, romance.
Length: 427 pages
Release date: November 14th 2011
Publisher: CreateSpace


What is the book about?

Olivia Kaspen is a sharp tongued manipulator used to always getting what she wants. With just one exception-Caleb Drake, the one she foolishly let slip away. After a chance encounter brings Caleb back into her life, Olivia finds herself wanting a second chance with her first love, and asking herself how far she is willing to go to get him back. Her only problem is a red head named Leah, Caleb's new love. Olivia must fight for what was once hers, and in the process discover that sometimes love falls short of redemption.


The cover of the third book in this series
How did I find it?

Goodreads always recommends you books based on what’s on your shelves or what you’re currently reading. This time, they recommended me the third book of this series. The cover caught my eye so much and I couldn’t resist not looking what this series is about. And I think the blurb of the first book sounds fun! A romance and a little suspense, what’s not to love about this, right? ;) 
… but yes I admit, 80% of me wanting to read this book is because of the cover of Thief. Please don’t judge me :D

       

No comments:

Post a Comment